- Range of Materials: From Any Type of Stone to Glass to Tiles to Wood and much more
- Range of Densities: From the Hardest of Products to the most fragile
- Wet or Dry Cutting
- Wide Range of sizes and Many types of machines
- Trusted and Used for over 25 years
- Various shapes on cuts: From Miter to beveled to arcing and much more
- Proudly used in Schools, Museums, Medical Offices, Restaurants, and the Most expensive Homes ever sold
Unsure of what you are looking for?
Don't Understand the terminology?
Don't know what to use?
Ask one of our knowledgeable professionals. We can help!
Dry Core Drill Bit
Favorite for well over 10 years! A Dry Core Bit designed for use on the job site without using water. Our Dry Core Bits fit on a high-speed angle grinder...
4200Save $ 1300
Gold BEE Blade
Better Diamonds make for Better Diamond Blades! Better Diamond Blades make for a Better Cut! If you do not see the BEE, then its a Knockoff. 10 years ago we...
1599Save $ 400
Lightning Dry Turbo Blade 8"
These Turbo Blades were developed to give the fabricator top-shelf performance that can run with the most expensive brands in the industry at a mid-range price. Cuts Dry or Wet...
2900Save $ 1600
The Ultimate Diamond Blade the 5" DiamondX Cutter
The DiamondX® Cutter is an all-new thin diamond blade that replaces bonded abrasive blades. Designed for use on demanding metal applications, the DiamondX® Cutter will also cut a variety of...
2585Save $ 19315
Zenesis Continuous Rim Blade
Unique slot and rim design give the ZENESIS™ Continuous Rim Blade unparalleled cutting precision and performance, all without breaking a sweat. Since the blade incorporates ZENESIS™ pattern technology, fabricators can count...
Zenesis Dry Core Drill Bit
The 2nd generation ZENESISTM Dry Core Bit is completely redesigned for high-performance dry coring of granite and engineered stone. The side coating and larger cooling holes produce faster, cleaner cuts...
7500Save $ 2400