Makita 4 - 1/2" Angle Grinder Work Box w/ Blade, Grinding Tools and More! Paddle Switch Cut‑Off 9557PBX1
Makita’s 4-1/2” Cut-Off/Angle Grinder combines 7.5 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. The 9557PB Angle Grinder delivers 11,000 RPM, with soft start for smooth start-ups. The Cut-Off/Angle Grinder also features a range of durability features including labyrinth construction which seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life, as well as a protective zig-zig varnish engineered to seal the armature from dust and debris.
Ease-of-use features include an extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation, and a lock-on/off feature for continuous operation. The 9557PB weighs only 4.5 lbs., with a side handle that can be easily installed on either side of the tool. In addition, the “tool-less” wheel guard adjustment provides easy clamping. This grinder also has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative-power sources. The 9557PB is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for cutting, grinding and polishing applications.
The 9557PBX1 is a kit that includes the Angle Grinder, 5 4-1/2” grinding wheels, metal tool case, cut-off and grinding wheel guards, as well as a Makita Diamond Blade with turbo rim engineering for constant contact with material for a smoother cut and finish.
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/2") for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Lock-on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned every 90°
- Wire Cup Brush :3-1/2"
- No Load Speed :11,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread :5/8" - 11 UNC
- AMPS :7.5
- Lock-On :Yes
- Lock-Off :Yes
- Overall Length :10-3/4"
- Net Weight :4.5 lbs.
- Variable speed control dial :No
- Power Type :Corded
- Shipping Weight :12 lbs.
- UPC Code :088381-085847
We Also Recommend
5 for $600 COMBO 5 x 17Lt Tenax Polyester Adhesive H1 AND 5 Polishing Pad Deal
5 x Five Gallon Tenax Polyester Adhesive H1 5 Peice Polishing Pad set $600.00 5 x FIVE Gallon (17LT)Buckets and a 5 piece Polishing Pad set for $600 Knife grade...
87500Save $ 20500
Solid Wax 1 LT creamy, fast drying polishing agent made of high-quality waxes Hard wax for the treatment of horizontal and vertical surfaces like window sills, tiles, corners and edges...
1995Save $ 504
Alpha G Tape / Surface protection Tape
Possibly the best tape ever made! So many applications. Easy to use and reusable. Hand tears in only one direction to give uncomparable strength. Does NOT leave a residue! 2"...
1699Save $ 500
BEE White Polishing Pads for all types of stone
If you're not using the latest technology in polishing pads - designed specifically for white materials - then you could be making a costly and time-consuming mistake. That's why we only offer...
999Save $ 201