Diamond Cup Grinding Wheel 7-inch for Concrete and Mortar
- Great for leveling, grinding and smoothing a variety of materials including concrete and mortar
- The turbo segmented design are ideal for cleanup and finish work.
- Employ a premium grade higher diamond concentration for longer life and higher speed
- Our Diamond dry-grinding cup wheels have a unique shape which allows for superior form mark removal.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- 7" Diameter
- For small angle grinders
- Designed for quick de-burring and form mark removal.
- 5/8" Arbor opens to 7/8".
- Non Threaded so it works on many various machines
We Also Recommend
AcrylPro® Professional Tile Adhesive
Available in 1 Gal and 3.5 Gal AcrylPro® Professional Ceramic Tile Adhesive is a professional formula adhesive with high bond strengths. Ideal for small format ceramic, mosaic, porcelain and most gauged stone tile...
America's #1 selling latex caulk. ALEX PLUS® is a superior quality, all-purpose acrylic latex caulk plus silicone. Highly flexible and durable for a waterproof seal. Excellent adhesion. Cured caulk is mold...
325Save $ 002
ALEX PLUS 12 pack CASE
This is for one case / 12 Tubes America's #1 selling latex caulk. ALEX PLUS® is a superior quality, all-purpose acrylic latex caulk plus silicone. Highly flexible and durable for a...
3300Save $ 1108
Alpha AWS-125 Wet Stone Cutter
Powerful Wet Stone Cutter for Fabricators The AWS-125 Wet Stone Cutter is designed for use in the stone, tile and glass industry. This machine is able to provide perfect straight...