Makita Die Grinder GD0601H 1/4" Die Grinder, with AC/DC Switch
The GD0601 is engineered with a Makita-built industrial motor that delivers 25,000 RPM. The motor is housed with front and rear air vents to run cooler under continuous use, extending the life of the grinder. The GD0601 includes an AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources.
Motor Protection Features for Longer Tool Life
To protect the motor from debris, the grinder is built with a labyrinth construction that seals the motor and bearings by creating a complex set of channels, extending the life of the tool. In addition, the armature is sealed by a protective zig-zag varnish which prevents contamination by creating a barrier under rotation.
Comfort and Ergonomics
Makita has engineered comfort and ergonomics into the grinder for professional use all day long. The slide-switch is positioned on the small circumference barrel grip for improved handling and operation. The grinder has solid aluminum housing with a stepped-neck design, and is protected by a removable rubber boot. The front and rear air vents are engineered to keep the motor cool and blow debris away from the user for improved visibility.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The GD0601 is built for a range of applications including pipe fittings and small-scale grinding. It is ideal for welders, plumbers, ship builders, automotive, HVAC, and more.
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor delivers 25,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Lower noise at 73dB(A)
- Small diameter barrel grip for added comfort
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Round-shaped collet nut is engineered to prevent damages/scratches to workpiece
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Rubberized gear housing for increased operator comfort
- Stepped neck for working in tights spaces
- Max. Wheel Diameter :1-1/2"
- AMPS :3.5
- Collet :1/4"
- No Load Speed :25,000 RPM
- Lock-On :Yes
- Lock-Off :No
- Overall Length :14-1/8"
- Net Weight :3.7 lbs.
- Power Type :Corded
- Variable speed control dial :No
- Shipping Weight :6.6 lbs.
- UPC Code :088381-078696
We Also Recommend
13' (4 METER) AUTOMATIC DRY DUST COLLECTOR BOOTH SYSTEM
Filter Project 13 Ft (4 meter) Automatic Self Cleaning Dry Granite Dust Collector is made to trap 99% of Dust from Granite, Marble, Engineered Stone, Quartz, Quartzite, Fiberglass, Ceramic, Porcelain, and...
13' (4 METER) AUTOMATIC DRY DUST COLLECTOR WITH ARM
Filter Project 13 Ft (4 meter) Automatic Self Cleaning Dry Granite Dust Collector with Arm Attachment is made to trap 99% of Dust from Granite, Marble, Engineered Stone, Quartz, Quartzite, Fiberglass,...
3M 8511 Masks N95 10 per box
3M 8511 Respirator with Cool Flow Valve is designed with the pro in mind to help bring you protection and comfort. Our most popular valved disposable respirator, it is equipped...
3985Save $ 1010
5" TOPGUN Electroplated Marble Blades
Super Premium electroplated blades made with the highest-grade diamonds; 4 Vortex-pattern strips on both sides of the core help the blade cut freely at any angles; Our best selling marble...
4200Save $ 1700